Recruitment Consultant within the Procurement Sector
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Package: £25,000 starting salary + uncapped commission scheme + benefits scheme including flexible working hours
Our client are an up & coming start-up agency and they have amazing opportunities for recruiters with upwards of 12 months experience.
You will benefit from the following…
- Structured career growth/progression; you’ll join as a Recruitment Consultant, you could expect your first promotion (and pay rise) within 6 months. There is a genuine opportunity to become a Manager within 3 years.
- Full training/support by a highly experienced team including some of the best recruiters in the procurement & supply chain industry
- You’ll join a desk specialising in the manufacturing industry; recruit for the likes of Aston Martin and British Airways
Here is a little further information on the company:
- Established in 2010
- The Co-Owners/Manging Directors have 30 years’ experience combined
- True specialists in the Procurement & Supply Chain and have worked for major players in the recruitment industry across the UK
- On track to have a team of over 20 in 3-5 years
- Lovely offices based in the heart of Winchester
- Client base includes small to medium independent’s all the way through to large blue chip corporate’s in the FTSE 100
As a Recruitment Consultant joining our client you must possess the following:
- Hard working- joining a start-up isn’t easy but there are HUGE rewards
- Credibility- dealing with senior level procurement & supply chain professionals
- Strong communication skills- You need to be able to build relationships and sell yourself over the phone
- Drive and ambition- we want people who want to push themselves to be a success
- Strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude- what will keep you at the office making commission if not the desire for money?
- Patience- although the motivation to earn money is important, you also need to understand the real big bucks will come in year 2
You will be the following:
- A relationship builder
- a strong business developer
- A team player – you’re joining a start-up so team fit is everything; this team will become your little family!
To find out more PLEASE APPLY BELOW or contact Lauren Jenkins to have a confidential discussion.
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + Commission